HP Laserjet 5100 Wireless All-in-One Color Photo Printer
The fundamental 5100 using 16MB of memory; the 5100tn using a system card, 32MB memory along with an extra 500-sheet tray, the 5100dtn is your duplex version of this”in” version. The system, memory, and additional paper trays are available as optional accessories and can be readily added to almost any printer using simply a screwdriver.
HP Laserjet 5100 Review
Picture quality isn’t given with the LaserJet 5100. In 1200 dpi, the 5100 retains text even at 6-point ribbon sizes-and does a good job with printing images in B&W. Having the instant-on fuser system, there aren’t any longer long wake-up times once the printer is in power save mode.
The foundation LaserJet 5100 includes 16MB of memory and needs a direct connection to your pc via its parallel interface. And should you will need a system printer, then a JetDirect network card could be inserted in on for both accessible I/O slots only for this purpose. A fantastic guideline to get an office or office network printer would be to get at least 64BM of memory foam.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10/10×64/8.1/8.1×64/8/8×64/7/7×64/Vista/Vistax64/XP/XPx64 MacOS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5/All Linux OS.
HP Laserjet 5100 Drivers and Software Downloads
|HP Laserjet 5100 for Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64/Vista/Vistax64||18.9 MB|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v188.8.131.52 for Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64/Vista/Vistax64||17.9 MB|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Mac OS X 10.13/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5||8.12 MB|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v6.2.9 for Mac OS X 10.13/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5||29 MB|
How To Setup HP Officejet 6500 Driver
Follow specific actions to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Click on the driver package and choose wherever you require to download it on your computer.
- Click Save and expect until the download does finish.
- Double click on the Driver package of your choice after downloaded. The installation will extract the few required to start.
- The facility will now begin, so step the Wizard prompts to install the drivers.
- Accept Installation agreements.
- Connect your printer to your computer when inspired to do so.
- Click Finish to finish installing the drivers.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Uninstall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish