HP Laserjet 9040dn Wireless All-in-One Color Photo Printer
The rugged design provides a dependable, high-volume printing platform capable of supporting the most demanding general office and high-volume transaction printing environments. Advanced network connectivity and scalable remote management reduce the total cost of ownership and increase printer uptime. Integrated software and solutions from HP and partners provide connectivity and compatibility for printing in more environments to accomplish true distributed printing.
HP Laserjet 9040dn Review
The bottom unit comes complete with 64 MBs of installed RAM, but both network-ready versions, the HP Laserjet 9040n and HP Laserjet 9040dn, include 128 MBs to get started. HP also includes not just one but two available DIMM slots for memory expansion, which can be highly suggested for people who often take care of complex print projects like mixed imagery and text.
The HP Laserjet 9040 base version comes complete with two 500 sheet paper trays which can be packed with two distinct kinds of paper for simple media changing. Interestingly, the bottom unit doesn’t include the 100 sheets multipurpose tray the system prepared versions do, but all versions come complete with 500 sheets values of face-down output storage along with 100 sheets value of face down area.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10/10×64/8.1/8.1×64/8/8×64/7/7×64/Vista/Vistax64/XP/XPx64 MacOS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5/All Linux OS.
HP Laserjet 9040dn Drivers and Software Downloads
|HP Laserjet 9040dn for Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64/Vista/Vistax64||18.9 MB|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v22.214.171.124 for Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64/Vista/Vistax64||17.9 MB|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Mac OS X 10.13/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5||18.0 MB|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v6.2.9 for Mac OS X 10.13/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5||15.3 MB|
How To Setup HP Officejet 6500 Driver
Follow specific actions to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Click on the driver package and choose wherever you require to download it on your computer.
- Click Save and expect until the download does finish.
- Double click on the Driver package of your choice after downloaded. The installation will extract the few required to start.
- The facility will now begin, so step the Wizard prompts to install the drivers.
- Accept Installation agreements.
- Connect your printer to your computer when inspired to do so.
- Click Finish to finish installing the drivers.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Uninstall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish