HP Laserjet CP1025nw Color Wireless All-in-One Color Photo Printer
The device is cased in black and high-gloss white and contains a fixed paper tray projecting in the front part of the machine, which raises its front to back depth. The paper, which may take up to 150 sheets, feeds into an indent at the upper cover, which includes flip-forward support, so pages do not slide off the front.
HP Laserjet CP1025nw Color Review
Controls are easy, with four illuminated pushbuttons for different toners, two for newspaper feed and project counter and a couple extra lights for electricity and malfunction conditions.
In the rear of this printer is one USB socket, even although there’s a variant of this printer — that the LaserJet Guru CP1025nw-that has both wireless and wired network connections and seems to charge very little more, at Web rates. Additionally, HP supports Debian, Fedora, Linpus, Red Hat, SuSE and Ubuntu flavors of Linux, and Solaris.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10/10×64/8.1/8.1×64/8/8×64/7/7×64/Vista/Vistax64/XP/XPx64 MacOS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5/All Linux OS.
HP Laserjet CP1025nw Color Drivers and Software Downloads
|HP Laserjet CP1025nw Color for Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64/Vista/Vistax64||316.6 MB|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v18.104.22.168 for Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64/Vista/Vistax64||7.1 MB|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Mac OS X 10.13/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5||6.7 MB|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v6.2.9 for Mac OS X 10.13/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5||152.2 MB|
How To Setup HP Officejet 6500 Driver
Follow specific actions to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Click on the driver package and choose wherever you require to download it on your computer.
- Click Save and expect until the download does finish.
- Double click on the Driver package of your choice after downloaded. The installation will extract the few required to start.
- The facility will now begin, so step the Wizard prompts to install the drivers.
- Accept Installation agreements.
- Connect your printer to your computer when inspired to do so.
- Click Finish to finish installing the drivers.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Uninstall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish