HP Laserjet P2035 Wireless All-in-One Color Photo Printer
The Hewlett-Packard LaserJet P2035 is a standard small-office printer in look, blending into the background using its beige-ish white color scheme. There are only two actual of this P2035-that the 250-sheet inner paper tray using a useful external paper level index, and also the flip-down 50-page multipurpose input tray, making the printer quite helpful for the normal office-related activities of printing envelopes, printing on letterhead, or manually double-siding.
HP Laserjet P2035 Review
Processing on the pc may add an extra 5-10 seconds. Printing of a complex sample, our 16-page PDF evaluation document, together with text, images, and photographs, took 38 minutes.
It is rated at 30 pages per minute, and unlike most printer evaluations, in comparison with our analyzed 24ppm, this one is really its additional functions nor color printing, it does not provide much to the house consumer-for these consumers, there are far greater choices. Nonetheless, it’s streamlined and rather quickly, providing above-average print quality, which makes it an ideal match for a small office with basic printing requirements.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10/10×64/8.1/8.1×64/8/8×64/7/7×64/Vista/Vistax64/XP/XPx64 MacOS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5/All Linux OS.
HP Laserjet P2035 Drivers and Software Downloads
|HP Laserjet P2035 for Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64/Vista/Vistax64||4.8 MB|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v188.8.131.52 for Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64/Vista/Vistax64||5.2 MB|
How To Setup HP Officejet 6500 Driver
Follow specific actions to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Click on the driver package and choose wherever you require to download it on your computer.
- Click Save and expect until the download does finish.
- Double click on the Driver package of your choice after downloaded. The installation will extract the few required to start.
- The facility will now begin, so step the Wizard prompts to install the drivers.
- Accept Installation agreements.
- Connect your printer to your computer when inspired to do so.
- Click Finish to finish installing the drivers.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Uninstall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish