HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401dw Wireless All-in-One Color Photo Printer
The HP LaserJet Guru 400 M401dw packs all HP’s latest technology into a tight bundle, however, the 3.5-inch touch-screen screen doesn’t offer you enough unique characteristics to justify the price leap to, particularly when compared with competing devices.
HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401dw Review
The LaserJet Guru M401dw’s layout is a new style for HP LaserJet printers as older versions give way to new technology in this circumstance, the most recent addition is that the 3.5-inch color signature mounted into a plastic arm that lifts from a machine. A notched hinge at the bottom of the arm allows for incremental viewing angles all of the way around 90 degrees, however, the lumps that direct it into place permit to get a bothersome wiggle with each button press.
The remainder of the printer-including the output and also the 250-sheet input-feels strong and capable of resisting daily use. You’ll come across a toner cartridge latch button underneath the display in addition to the printer, along with the 2 trays fold entirely to the printer for simple access.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10/10×64/8.1/8.1×64/8/8×64/7/7×64/Vista/Vistax64/XP/XPx64 MacOS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5/All Linux OS.
HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401dw Drivers and Software Downloads
|HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401dw for Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64/Vista/Vistax64||83.1 MB|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v220.127.116.11 for Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64/Vista/Vistax64||21.8 MB|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Mac OS X 10.13/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5||122.4 MB|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v6.2.9 for Mac OS X 10.13/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5||9.1 MB|
How To Setup HP Officejet 6500 Driver
Follow specific actions to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Click on the driver package and choose wherever you require to download it on your computer.
- Click Save and expect until the download does finish.
- Double click on the Driver package of your choice after downloaded. The installation will extract the few required to start.
- The facility will now begin, so step the Wizard prompts to install the drivers.
- Accept Installation agreements.
- Connect your printer to your computer when inspired to do so.
- Click Finish to finish installing the drivers.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Uninstall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish