HP Photosmart 5525 Wireless All-in-One Color Photo Printer
The 5525 is clad in a matte black staircase with glistening trim facing. Even though it seems to have an easy packaging, 1 component which makes it stand out is your 2.65-inch color screen with touchscreen capability. The 5525 may scan at high speed, and may copy and print more for less while creating wireless sharing much more convenient than ever.
HP Photosmart 5525 Review
The top lid of this system opens and this reveals the system’s flatbed scanner. The 5525 may scan or copy a record or a photograph with A4. The 5525 comes with an input tray in the base that may hold a max of 80 sheets each batch. The printout also comes from the bottom plate. 1 drawback of this design is the bottom tends to get crowded and you can’t easily reinstall the sheets without eliminating the printouts.
With the electricity turned on, we started the next level lid of this unit and also the holder of these ink cartridges transferred from the ideal side to the central location. Having an open hood, four ink cartridges could be viewed and therefore are independent of one another. It follows that if one ink cartridge is completely consumed, you are able to replace just that cartridge rather than all them.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10/10×64/8.1/8.1×64/8/8×64/7/7×64/Vista/Vistax64/XP/XPx64 MacOS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5/All Linux OS.
HP Photosmart 5525 Drivers and Software Downloads
|HP Photosmart 5525 for Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64/Vista/Vistax64||24.8 MB|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v126.96.36.199 for Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64/Vista/Vistax64||31.2 MB|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Mac OS X 10.13/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5||9.1 MB|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v6.2.9 for Mac OS X 10.13/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5||37.7 MB|
How To Setup HP Officejet 6500 Driver
Follow specific actions to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Click on the driver package and choose wherever you require to download it on your computer.
- Click Save and expect until the download does finish.
- Double click on the Driver package of your choice after downloaded. The installation will extract the few required to start.
- The facility will now begin, so step the Wizard prompts to install the drivers.
- Accept Installation agreements.
- Connect your printer to your computer when inspired to do so.
- Click Finish to finish installing the drivers.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Uninstall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish